The Critical Care Conference with a difference is back and is booking up fast!
Why should you go?
- Strong critical care academic program
- Short, digestable clinical updates on topics that are genuinely relevant
- Small group workshops on practical skills you want and need to practice
- Incredible venue on the marina in Cairns
- During school holidays, perfect for the familiy, and not eating up another weekend
- Social program and optional activities like no other conference
- FREE registrar day on the Monday – LIMITED places though!
To hear about BCC from the meeting convenors, click below or subscribe on iTunes here.
BCC is back and bigger than ever. This year we are building on our success in delivering an academic meeting combining short clinical updates reinforced with practical skill small group workshops.
Core themes include:
- Critical Care Radiology
- Airway Emergencies
- Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring & support
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Ultrasound / Echo
The venue at the Shangri-La on the marina in Cairns has world class conference facilities situated beautifully right on the water.
Once again BCC is also teaming up with the Intensive Care Network to dedicate the opening day to Trainees and focus on topics relevant to both professional and academic issues. This is a great opportunity to network with you peers and get invaluable insights from the faculty.
The meeting will as always include a great social program and the infamous dinner and after party!
The conference dates are during the school holidays so if you have a family, children are warmly encouraged and included.
Regardless of whether travelling alone or with the family there’s plenty of excitement for all.
Book early as the Shangri-la is a popular destination this time of year and in the holidays.
Chair Organising Committee