WEINGART, LEX, CARLEY, CADOGAN, LE CONG, FLOWER, NICKSON:
SOCIAL MEDIA Q&A
Some influetial physicians involved with critical care social media and education discuss some of the current big issues.
WARNING: this is a long one (nearly 2 hours of chat)
Click below for the podcast and some important links.
- Scott Weingart is the mastermind and voice behind the incredibly successful EMCRIT
- Joe Lex has created Free Emergency Medicine Talks
- Simon Carley is behind St Emlyn’s
- Minh Le Cong created PHARM
- Mike Cadogan and Chris Nickson are the power players that have made Life in the Fast Lane so successful and influential
- I was on the couch with them too, which felt like an honour!
- I found this paper on Social Media and the Medical Profession thought provoking and relevant
- LITFL have posted on this talk too here