- This event has passed.
SOA 15 7th-9th December, London
07/12/15 - 09/12/15UKP365 – UKP405
This year’s refreshed and expanded State of the Art – four tracks and new ideas, including a new 150-seat masterclass room for closer interaction with the experts; a dazzling array of speakers including many new faces, both international and from all across the UK, with a new emphasis on interaction and clear clinical take-home messages for frontline intensive care professionals.
Visit soa.ics.ac.uk and see what’s new.
** Early bird registration closes Sept 28th **.
- Point of care ultrasound pro-con
- ARDS 3×3 tournament
- The future of smaller ICUs – the re-match
- Learning from Ebola: what’s next?
- Early mobilisation
- Humanising the ICU
- Science and clinical practice: the injured kidney
- Critical bleeding
- Severe hypoxia
- Muscle wasting
- Blood management
- Decision-making and bio-ethics in critical illness
- The law: DOLS, consent, and Preventing Future Deaths
- Chronic critical care: why do some patients just not get better?
- Social media and FOAM plenary and workshop
Masterclasses, pro-cons, controversies, topical year reviews, 1:1 interviews, with over 80 speakers including Angus, Bellomo, Cuthbertson, Dos Santos, Fan, Gattinoni, Lichtenstein, Nelson, Rademacher, Singer, Vieillard-Baron and a host of established and new UK faces.
State of the Art 2015: the first national critical care society to post FOAM as a headline act.
Come and join the revolution. soa.ics.ac.uk