- This event has passed.
The SAFE Course 2016
17/02/16 - 19/02/16
SAFE stands for Strategic Approach to the Fellowship Exam. Now in its 13th edition, the Sydney Written Course is well-established in the training calendar and has an excellent reputation for teaching structure and strategy for the FCICM Fellowship Exams.
- small group workshops on how to answer written questions,
- data interpretation and radiology;
- real CICM examiners;
- full 2½ hour written exam which is marked by examiners with feedback,
- excellent lectures on statistics, critical care evidence base, microbiology etc.
Now, with an exciting clinical day (hot case and vivas) where candidates and observers get detailed feedback and self-analysis, the course is stronger than ever. Limited places for registration especially for the clinical day, so be quick!
Date: Feb 17 – 19 2015.
Venue: ICET, Level 3, West Block, Nepean Hospital, Kingswood, NSW 2747. Australia
- Manoj Saxena, St George Hospital, Sydney
- Martina Zib, John Hunter Hospital, NSW
- Cartan Costello, St George Hospital, Sydney
- Kiran Deol, John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle
- Sumesh Arora, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney
- Atul Gaur, Gosford Hospital, Sydney
- Arjun Chavan, Westmead Childrens’ Hospital, Sydney
- Sanjay Tarvade, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney
- Arvind Rajamani, Nepean Hospital, Sydney