Primary Clinic 2.0
Calling all first part exam candidates. There are a few places remaining for this year’s second iteration of the Primary Clinic.
The Primary Clinic is the most comprehensive CICM first part exam preparation program available. Signing up will grant you access to the following program components until completion of the viva:
- Mobile revision app.
- Exclusive to course participants
- Factoids and flashcards for revision on the go
- Focused on key concepts, data, equations and definitions
- Online mentorship
- Connect with mentors via a digital workspace to tackle difficult concepts
- Share resources, tips and tricks
- 3-day course (St. Vincent’s hospital, Sydney, 2nd – 4th July 2018)
- Key concept whiteboard sessions
- Factoid mastermind
- Timed questions
- Rapid fire question stems
- Mock viva with college examiners
The program is designed to optimise knowledge acquisition of high yield concepts and hone the exam technique required for success in the first part exam.
For more information and to register visit: http://www.basicscienceclinic.com/primary-clinic-1/