The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Adjusting D-dimer cutoffs could safely eliminate most CT angiograms to rule out PE
- Patients who say they’re allergic to penicillin are usually wrong
- Vitamin C reduces mortality from sepsis with ARDS in CITRIS-ALI randomized trial … ?
- Are you ethical enough to watch this video?
- New Definition for Pulmonary Hypertension in Left Heart Disease: Haunted by how we measure the wedge?