Are you planning to sit the CICM Part II examination within the next two years? Then this course might be ideal for you.
They teach exam preparation and technique, with a focus on clinical examination skills using a range of formats from lectures and tutorials to mock exams.
[az_box_icon animation_loading=”yes” animation_loading_effects=”move_left” icon=”font-icon-sound” title=”The Program” position=”left”]
Preliminary Program :
- Lectures including
- Exam technique for written, vivas & hot cases
- Psychological preparation for the fellowship exam
- Small group psychologist sessions
- Viva sessions including communication and interactive stations
- Physical examination tutorials
- Hot case technique tutorials
- Hot cases mock examination
REGISTRATION OPENS Monday 21st July, 2014