The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Prophylactic IVC filters prevent PE in high-risk trauma patients, but were often unnecessary
- Advisory from CDC re: Severe Pulmonary Disease Associated with Using E-Cigarette Products
- Open the Lung with Esophageal Manometry to Avoid VV-ECMO?
- Impella RP survival only 17% so far (not 73%), says FDA
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: The Mechanical Power & Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury