The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Hydrocortisone, Ascorbic Acid and Thiamine (HAT) Therapy in Sepsis: A Question & Answer with Dr. Paul Marik
- Register for The Hospitalist and the Resuscitationist (Montreal, May 23-24)
- Hyponatremia corrected too quickly and dangerously in many patients
- Home non-invasive ventilation reduced health costs in severe COPD
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: Volutrauma or Barotrauma?