The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- 2018 IDSA Guidelines for Clostridium Difficile Infection: fecal transplant gets its moment in the sun
- Endobronchial valves now FDA approved for severe COPD
- Triple therapy better for COPD in criticized study
- ECMO fails as first-line treatment for ARDS. Or did it?
- New MRI technology could predict outcome after cardiac arrest
- EM Nerd-An Addendum to the Case of the Non-inferior Inferiority
- IBCC chapter & cast: community-onset pneumonia
- PulmCrit- Solving the OPTALYSE PE riddle: We’re dosing tPA wrong
- EMCrit – How Do You Know You Are Actually Good at Airway Management by Laura Duggan
- Tox and Hound – Fellow Friday – Cyanomythology: The Toxicomythology of Cyanide Poisoning