The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Kambô Intoxication for the Intensivist – Part 2
- Kambô Intoxication for the Intensivist – part 1
- Epinephrine and Cerebral Blood Flow in Cardiac Arrest
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: Pulmonary Vascular Resistance & Linear Assumptions
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: On Venous Capacitance and the U.S. Election
- PulmCrit Wee – Follow-up Bamlanivimab study unmasks statistical chicanery
- IBCC – Revamped COVID chapter focusing on ICU & stepdown management
- EMCrit 290 – Decompensated Hypothyroidism and Myxedema with Dr. Arti Bhan
- IBCC chapter – Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
- PulmCrit- RCTs don’t justify using convalescent plasma or antibody cocktails