The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Balanced Crystalloids Probably Reduce Mortality in the Critically-Ill
- Register for the 2022 Hospitalist and the Resuscitationist Conference: May 18-21 in Montreal
- Balanced Fluid Resuscitation for the Critically-Ill: the PLUS study mirrors the BaSICS
- Nirmatrelvir-Ritonavir for ‘Standard Risk’ COVID-19
- EPIC-HR Evaluates Nirmatrelvir-Ritonavir for COVID-19
- TENS For Neuropathy: The History, Studies, Results and Risks
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatments
- Nerveology Nerve Support Complex Review: Does It Really Work? (2020 Update)
- Nerve Factor Review: Does Rejuvica's Formula Really Work? (2020 Update)
- Nerve Support Formula Review: Does It Really Work?
- EMCrit 333 – The State of the Fluids Show with the EMCrit Core Team
- EMCrit 332 – Procedural Errors I See at the REANIMATE ECPR Course and How to Place an Intra-Arrest Femoral Arterial Line
- EMCrit Wee – Sleep Part 1 – Shift Work Strategies with Mike and Mike from Wild Health
- PulmCrit Hot Take – Acetazolamide plus furosemide for decongestion of heart failure (ADVOR trial)
- EMCrit 331 – Awareness after Resus RSI and ICU Paralysis – It is Unacceptable!!!