SAFE Course Feb 6-9, 2018
February 6 @ 08:00 - February 9 @ 16:00$1000
Do you feel frustrated when you cannot understand the generic advice telling you to “think like a consultant?!”
Have you actually attempted the exam and failed?
Would you like to receive some SAFE strategies to pass the exams?
Would you believe me if I said “the secret to passing this exam is to fail well ?!”If I told you that it’s actually hard for a good candidate to fail this exam, will you throw a brick at me? *#@¥!!!If you answered yes to any of these questions, SAFE may be for you….
SAFE stands for ‘Strategic Approach to the Fellowship Exams’. As its name suggests, SAFE focuses on the best strategies to pass the ICU Fellowship Exam. Over the past several years, it has acquired an enviable reputation with an excellent record of successful candidates.Some time-tested approaches include:
– Mock-Examiner Workshops that help you understand the mind of an examiner.
– The ever-popular SAQ workshop
– The ultimate test of your knowledge, technique (and stamina) – a full 2 ½ hour trial exam
– A unique and fantastic viva strategy workshop to help you understand why most trainees perform so poorly in the vivas
– Amazing “Endobedogram” session which will prove to you that you can make a clinical diagnosis in most hot cases within the first 90 sec without even touching the patient !
– Superb data interpretation pattern analysis
– Proof of the pudding – test your clinical skills by presenting yourself to examiners for hot cases and vivas (preference for March 2018 trainees, first come first served).
– Faculty comprising of senior educators and FCICM examiners. Past faculty have included real FCICM examiners such as Bala Venkatesh, Mary Pinder, Ian Seppelt, Anthony Delaney, Stuart Lane, Dhaval Ghelani, Michaela Cartner, Shyamala Sriram, Vineet Nayyar, Manoj Saxena, Priya Nair, Tony Stewart, Deepak Bonagiri, and Arvind Rajamani.
– For the 2018 course, we are in discussions with these and other faculty including Jeremy Cohen (Chairman of Examiners)