Students attending smaccUS in 2015 were given the chance to win a free registration by developing some of their very own studentFOAMed resources. Check out their great creations here!
Feel free to voice your thoughts on twitter tagging @smaccjunior
Note: entries are listed alphabetically.
YOU CAN VOTE FOR THE MOST POPULAR HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/OxbMPbZYHW
1) Basheer Elsolh: MD, HB (Medical Doctor, Human Being)
Basheer is a 2nd year medical student from Queens University, Ontario, Canada.
Medical Doctor, Human Being by Basheer Elsolh
2) Charles Alvarenga: Paediatric Resuscitation and the EMTransport Radio Podcast
Paediatric Resuscitation by Charles Alvarenga on EM Transport Radio.
3) Charlotte Alexander: Axis Deviation
Charlotte is a 4th year medical student from Bond University, Australia.
Axis Deviation by Charlotte Alexander on Vimeo.
4) Christopher Mark Wilder: Do Things That Scare You and the Wilder Medicine Blog
Christopher is a medical student from Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Do Things That Scare You by Christopher Wilder on Wilder Medicine.
5) Derek Sifford: Prehospital TXA
Derek is a pre-med/Bachelor of Arts student at Wayne State University and a trained Paramedic.
Derek Sifford on Prehospital TXA
6) Mark Verlinde: The ABC of CardioPulmonary Resuscitation
Mark is a medical student at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
See: The ABC of CPR. MH Verlinde
Results regarding the final winners of the smaccUS studentFOAMed competition will be released next week. For more details about the student competition and activities, see www.smacc.net.au/student