The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Intubation during CPR was associated with worse survival and brain health
- FDA approves betrixapan for extended DVT/PE prophylaxis
- Is hypothermia harmful after in-hospital cardiac arrest?
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: The Mean Systemic Filling Pressure – Part 2
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: The Mean Systemic Filling Pressure – Part 1
- PulmCrit – Central venous oxygen saturation: signal or noise?
- iSepsis – Vitamin C, Hydrocortisone and Thiamine – The “Metabolic Resuscitation Protocol”
- Inspiratory IVC Collapse: some physiological considerations by Jon-Emile Kenny
- EM Nerd-The Case of the Tarnished Standard
- Podcast 203 – New Reversals for New Anticoagulants with Nadia Awad