The following is a compilation of RSS feeds from some of our favourites sites and journals.
We hope you find them just as useful.
- Sepsis drives far more readmissions than we realized
- Heparin prophylaxis no help after knee arthroscopy or leg casting (POT-KAST, POT-CAST)
- Video laryngoscopy was no better than directly intubating in the ICU, and may have been worse (MACMAN)
- Fleischner Society Guideline Update 2017: Management of Solid Pulmonary Nodules
- Can early warning systems predict (and prevent) cardiac arrest?